rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More
twitter

My Bucket List

Posted on 10:31 AM by Kim Randall

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean


Words that we should all live by. I have decided to share my bucket list with all of you. These are things that I want to do, experience and achieve before I die.
Life is short and it is time for me to start living.

1) Be a su
ccessful
2)Learn to play the guitar
3) Write a book

4) Go back to White Pines with my Mom and Brothers

5) Build a house with Habitat For Humanity

6)Write a song

7) Witness a miracle

8) Travel to Italy


9)Take a hot air balloon ride

10) Sky dive


11) Visit Australia


12) See the Great Barrier Reef



13) See Aurora Borealis


14) Take a coast to coast road trip


15) Meet my Mr. Right


16) Have a family of my own


17) Have a family reunion



18) Shop in Paris


19) Visit England


20) Own my own preschool


21) Open my own food pantry to help a community


22) Sell a drawing


23) Write a childrens book


24) Meet Tim McGraw


25) Learn to play the piano


26) Create something and then sell it


27) Make sure my family is happy



28) Get out of debt


29) Be at peace


30) Build my own website


31) Create my own animation


32) Design an outfit


33) Go on a cruise


34) Visit the Bahamas


35) Go rock climbing


36) Go to Vegas


37) Visit or live in NY


38) Spend a week in the Hamptons


39) Watch the ball drop in NY


40) Watch a meteor shower on the beach


41) Own a red couch


42) Find my old best friend


43) Get fit



This isn't everything that I want to accomplish in my lifetime, but it is a good start. Time to get up and start living my life.




Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus